rotuxpress
nouveau membre
nouveau membre
voiture : Renault Clio V6
Prénom : Miguel

Renault Clio V6 RHD in Spain

Message par rotuxpress »

Hello everyone!

Please excuse me for writing in English, but I don't speak any French at all, and I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself in English rather than using Google translator and writing a text nobody would understand :D

My name is Miguel, I'm a Spaniard living in Marbella (Southern Spain). I have been buying Lotus cars in the United Kingdom for many years, importing them to Spain and even converting them from RHD to LHD (with the help of a friend who is a qualified mechanic). Not long ago, I had the opportunity to purchase a Phase I Clio V6 in the U.K., and didn't think about it twice. Up until now, I have been enjoying the car in the Costa Del Sol, with its Right Hand Drive configuration.

The car is a silver Phase I with production number 1557. It is painted with the 'Codony Racing' livery, and has some interesting extras, such as Cromodora Trophy wheels, Safety Devices half cage, Quicksilver exhaust, Tom Walkinshaw Racing headers, Trophy front splitter and Trophy rear spoiler.

Initially, my idea was to convert the car from RHD to LHD and keep it some time, but I have unexpectedly come across the possibility to buy another interesting car, and I am thinking of maybe selling the Clio. I am aware that the forum establishes a minimum of 25 posts before making a 'For sale' post, so I am just going to introduce myself and see what kind of feedback I get from members of this forum.

Seeing that prices of Clio V6 cars are sky-rocketing, in case I end up selling, I think my asking price of 21.500€ is outstanding value.

Kind regards,

Miguel
maddoc
Webmaster
Webmaster
voiture : Megane RS dCi
Prénom : Stéphane

Re: Renault Clio V6 RHD in Spain

Message par maddoc »

Welcome !

Nice car ! :love2:
Les photos sont faites pour être partagées
rotuxpress
nouveau membre
nouveau membre

Message par rotuxpress »

maddoc a écrit :Welcome !

Nice car ! :love2:
Thank you very much! :bye:
denis b
membre association
membre association
voiture : A110
Prénom : Denis

Message par denis b »

Bienvenue et félicitations :thup:
C'est celle qui était présente à Montlhery en 2013 :?:
P1130727.JPG
P1130727.JPG (199.28 Kio) Vu 4224 fois
P1130739.JPG
P1130739.JPG (142.31 Kio) Vu 4224 fois
De 1980 à aujourd'hui : A 112 Abarth , Alfasud 1.5 ti , 205 gti 1.6 , Clio 16s , Clio rs1 , Clio V6 et ... A110 .
Nul ne guérit de son enfance : Jean Ferrat
rotuxpress
nouveau membre
nouveau membre

Message par rotuxpress »

denis b a écrit :Bienvenue et félicitations :thup:
C'est celle qui était présente à Montlhery en 2013 :?:
P1130727.JPG
P1130739.JPG
Thank you very much for the pictures denis b!!

The previous owner did mention that he had done quite a few trips with the car. It's nice to see a car that has gotten used. It currently has 150.000 km. and I have done a couple trips in Southern Spain with it. I have removed the stickers that used to be in the windshield, rear glass window and side windows, so it now looks a bit less like a race car :D The bucket seats and harnesses have also been removed, and a set of OEM seats and steering wheel has been fitted.

pic upload

pic upload
Répondre

Retourner vers « Les clio V6 »